HD32.8.8 8-input Data Logger for thermocouple
HD32.8.16 16-input Data Logger for thermocouple
Click to enlarge the photo
The HD32.8.8 and HD32.8.16
instruments are rugged data loggers.
The former has 8 inputs, the latter has 16 inputs. They work with
probes type K, J, T, N, R, S, B and E with miniature connector.
• Configurable unit of measurement : ¢XC, ¢XF, ¢XK.
• Flash memory, organized in 64 blocks, for a total capacity of 800,000
recordings divided among the existing inputs. The recording can be
handled in two ways:
- when the available memory is full, the collected data are overwritten
starting from the oldest ones (circular memory),
- the recording stops when the available memory is full.
• Simultaneous display of 4 inputs.
• Maximum, minimum or average of the logged values.
• Selectable storage interval: 2, 5, 10, 15, 30 seconds, 1, 2, 5, 10,
15, 20, 30 minutes and 1 hour.
• Data logging: instantaneous or postponed, with the possibility of
selecting the recording start and end time.
• Data download: RS232C, 1200...38400 baud or USB 1.1 ¡V 2.0.
• DeltaLog9 software, for data download and processing.
• LCD backlit graphic display 128x64 pixel.
• Instrument setup through the keyboard; no connection required to the
• Security password for keyboard locking.
• Power supply: 4 1.5V alkaline C-BABY type batteries, external power
supply 12VDC-1A or PC USB port.
• Consumption @6VDC:
<60£gA when the instrument is off
<60£gA in sleep mode
with all probes connected
<40mA during data logging with all probes connected
• Use of the HD32.8.8 and HD32.8.16 data loggers: in the field for
complex machine or equipment multi measurements, machine testing,
pharmaceutical and food industry, oven mapping, air conditioning units,
Channel Temperature Data Logger, Model TH024
This unique portable
thermometer displays data from 4 thermocouple probes simultaneously on a
large backlit LCD. Communicates with a computer via the bi-directional
RS232 port and optional cable, and graphic software. Auto ranging with
auto power off, minmax, hold and relative functions. High full scale
accuracy of ¡Ó0.5% rdg. + 1 deg. C / 2 deg. F. Easily calibrates to ice point, or any
other standard. 0.1 deg. C resolution <200 deg. & 1 deg. >200 deg. C. Wide measurement range
of ¡V328 ~ 2498 deg. F (-200 ~ 1370 deg. C). Comes ready to use with 2 beaded wire
probes, instructions, and a 9V battery, in a protective, foam lined, case.
Dim: 7 1/4¡¨ x 2 1/2¡¨ x 1 1/4¡§ (184 x 64 x 30mm). Weight: 8.4oz (238g).
TH024 includes standard accessories
4 Channel Temperature Data logger TH024
Same as above but able to automatically record and store
up to 16,000 data points in the field which can later be downloaded to
your computer. This model also comes with computer cable and software and
does not have a relative function.
RS232 Cable (included in TH024)
Type K Thermocouple Probes
Software (included in TH024)
Water Resistant Instrument Pouch