12-Channel Scanning Thermometer
(69200-00 Bench & 69210-00 Wall-mount)
and recall up to 4680 sets of readings with time and date
- Automatically or manually display,
record and output temperature readings
- Field calibrate each probe
separately - achieve accuracies of ¡Ó 0.1% of reading!
- Bidirectional RS-232 for setup or PC
- Includes a real-time clock,
nonvolatile memory, and parallel printer output (bench only)
- Immune to RF interference
- Meets CE requirements for
When simultaneous monitoring of
temperatures during different process steps or phases is critical, these
new 12-channel scanning thermometers are ideal. Wall mount unit is ideal
for permanent installation and continuous monitoring of your processes.
Bench unit accepts most any power source giving you great flexibility as
to where and when it may be used. Both models function as a data-logger
- store data in the non-volatile memory and later download to your
printer or PC. Link both models in series to expand the number of
channels you can scan. Each of the 12 thermocouple inputs are
programmable to scan from every four seconds to hourly.
Parallel printer connection allows you to connect the thermometer to a
printer - make a hard copy of your data as a permanent record.
Power unit with included 115 VAC
or 230 VAC adapter or any 10 to 25 VDC or 7 to 20 VAC 500 mA power
supply. (user supplied).
Accepts thermocouple probes with mini-connectors for quick and easy
Use high and low relays for on/off control; relays are rated at 250 VAC
2A or 2A at 30 VDC resistive. Features an easy-to-view drip proof
housing with all wire connections on bottom. Power the unit with 100-240
INSTRUMENT FEATURES for both models
and log up to 12 thermocouple inputs from any combination of J, K,
T, E, N, B, R, and S thermocouple probes.
- Thermocouple type is individually selectable per channel.
- Datalogging feature automatically stores up to 4680 sets of
- Download readings or stored data to your computer.
- Link up to 8 units together to expand channel capacity.
- Sequentially captures temperature data, allowing you to monitor
and record process variations - ideal for statistical process
- Easy-to-use front panel MENU key lets you program datalogging
and print intervals, scan rate, date and time, temperature scale
(¢XF, ¢XC, K, ¢XR), resolution (0.1 or 1¢X), channels displayed,
thermocouple type, and data output parameters.
- Each channel features HOLD, STORE, MAX and MIN (measures maximum
and minimum values), RECALL and AVERAGE buttons.
- Calibrate each channel separately at either one or two points to
minimize probe offset. Parameter setup and calibration offsets are
stored in nonvolatile memory.
- Each scanner is factory calibrated to NIST-traceable standards.
MULTIPLE SAFETY FEATURES for both models
- MENU key lets you select high or low alarm set points for each
channel. Easily enable or disable audible alarm and set alarm
hysteresis; program for manual or automatic alarm reset.
- Thermocouple inputs are electrically isolated from each other
and from data outputs - provides safe and accurate measurements even
when probes are exposed to various electrical conditions.
PHYSICAL FEATURES for both models
- Large 3/4" high, 14-segment, 12-character alphanumeric LCD
indicates channel number or name, temperature reading, and
- Indicator light warns you of open probes or out-of-range
- Bench models accept thermocouple probes with ANSI
mini-connectors for quick hookup and changes.
- Wall-mount models accept thermocouple probes with stripped ends.
COMPUTER/PRINTER CAPABILITIES for both models
printing function to send current readings directly to your computer
and printer at chosen intervals.
- Vary data-logging and printing intervals from 4 seconds to 99
minutes, 59 seconds.
- Features RS-232 (for both units), and parallel printer output of
date and time (bench only), channel number and name, and temperature
readings in a tabular format.
- Includes RS-232 cable. Parallel printer cable is not included
-328 to 1832¢XF (-200
-418 to 2501¢XF (-250
-418 to 752¢XF (-250
-418 to 1832¢XF (-250
32 to 3214¢XF (0 to 1768¢XC)
32 to 3214¢XF (0 to 1768¢XC)
-418 to 2372¢XF (-250 to 1300¢XC)
392 to 3272¢XF (200 to 1800¢XC)
Type J, K, T, E, and N:
Above 238¢XF (-150¢XC): ¡Ó 0.9¢XF (¡Ó0.5¢XC)
plus 0.1% of reading
Below 238¢XF (-150¢XC): ¡Ó 1¢XF (¡Ó1¢XC)
plus 0.25% of reading
Type R, S, and B:
¡Ó 4¢XF (¡Ó2¢XC) ¡Ó0.1% of reading
0.1¢X up to 999.9¢X
1.0¢X below -150 and above 1000¢X
Display Update Rate
from 4 seconds / 12 channels
10 seconds / 24 channels
99 minutes, 50 seconds / 24 channels
Output (wall-mount only)
SPDT high/ow relays are rated at 250
VAC 2A or 2A at 30 VCD resistive
Both models: RS232, ASCII format,
baud rate 19.2K, RJ11 connector
Bench unit only: Centronics parallel printer output; DB25F